Samsung has recently launched Samsung Z3 a premium looking smart phone that runs on a newly developed Linux based OS Tizen. Z3 runs latest version, Tizen 2.4 with 5 inch HD display with 1GB of RAM and offcourse display panel is Super Amoled.
Why to Buy Samsung Z3 :
- 5" HD Display with Super Amoled
- 2500mAH battery with Ultra Saving Mode
- Battery Backup is Good
- Both Sim support 3G
Why not to buy Samsung Z3 :
- Lack of 4G
- RAM utilization is always around 800MB
- Only 1GB RAM
- App Support Like Android or Iphone
My Observation with Tizen Z3 :
- Display is just Super , Viewing angle is great.
- Price is around Rs. 6999, should be 5500
- Rear Camera (8MP) is good but not wow, 5MP Front camera is really good.
- Have Essential app like whats app , hike, shareit, true caller , asphalt and so on
- At this price point we can easily get 2GB RAM and 4G even Coolpad lite comes with 3GB RAM and Fingerprint Sensor.
- Compare to Windows Phone I think its a better eco system and soon app support problem will not be an issue .
- In coming months we will definitely see price drop, Rs. 5000-5500 will be the best deal.
MY RATING - 3.8 / 5